ImmersiveLimit.com Non-Commercial, Educational License Agreement
LAST UPDATED: July 2018
Copyright 2018 Adam Kelly
This is a legally binding agreement between licensee (“you”), and Adam Kelly (“licensor”) regarding your rights to use images, video clips, 3D files, audio, data, and related content (individually and collectively, “content”) found at www.immersivelimit.com and any mirror sites under this license. By downloading, copying, or otherwise using this content, you accept the terms of this agreement.
1. All rights not expressly granted in this agreement are reserved by the licensor.
2. You may use licensed content for non-commercial research and educational purposes only. Use of the content in educational courses and tutorials is permitted with proper attribution.
3. You must attribute the licensor when you share or re-distribute the content in any way. Please include the author’s name (Adam Kelly) and a web-link to www.immersivelimit.com (or a specific sub-page of immersivelimit.com).
4. This license shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the content.
5. This license is non-exclusive, meaning you do not have exclusive rights to use the content.
6. The content is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
7. In no event shall the licensor nor any contributor to the content be liable for any claim, damages, or other liability, related to the content or this license, including direct, indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages, to the maximum extent the law permits, no matter what legal theory it is based on.
8. Your license grant is terminated automatically if you breach it in any way. In such termination, you must cease use and distribution, and destroy all copies of the content.
9. This license shall be construed and controlled by the laws of the State of Texas, USA, without regard to conflicts of law. If any provision of this license shall be deemed unenforceable or contrary to law, the rest of this license shall remain in full effect and interpreted in an enforceable manner that most nearly captures the intent of the original language.